Thursday, September 3, 2009

Summer Is Wrapping Up!

Hey guys this is Haylie. My moms store is the best thing that happend to this family. Thanks so much for making purchases. It really comes in handy because it makes us money and we get to go on more vacations! But what I am really excited about is that summer is over! No More Boredom. But if you guys have seen my moms blog which you are probably looking at now. And feel the need to make a purchase from her. Make sure that you mention that you saw her blog and she will give you up to 50% off of your purchase. Thanks so much for helping out my mom!

her proud daughter,
Haylie

1 comment:

  1. Hi haylie & mum! That's a good idea you had. I hope you got lots of viewers and sold lots of items so you get an extra special vacation next time!

    ReplyDelete